Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Laptop went KerPLOOSH. Argh.

So as the title says, my laptop conked out on me (or is about to)... it has an overheating issue and so I will be offline for the next couple weeks (I'm on my in-laws computer right now). It's very frustrating and I HAVE NO IDEA what I will do without it... it's is MY LIFE!!!

But, they tell me it could have caught on fire, so better safe than sorry.
Hope you all have a good Halloween, and rest assured I will DEFINITELY have costume pics of the kids to post when I get back!

1 comment:

Kelly and Larry said...

Hi Jill,

How frustrating is that!! I can relate!!
That explains why you have not replied to my e-mail to you.
Well hurray back honey you will be missed!!
Happy Halloween to you as well, hope the kids get lots of Treats and if Ted is going to play any Tricks on you they are good ones! LOL
Love Auntie Kel
xo xo xo xo