Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Random Thoughts...

I never really do this... this blog is normally just for the pictures I take in my personal life. But I was just sitting here editing a shoot from a couple weeks ago and feeling pretty overwhelmed by the 5 I still have to do yet. I was getting moodier and moodier by the moment (moodier = bitchier) when I heard a tv show in the background surrounded around the topic of a little girl who had a terminal disease and the doctors were telling her parents she probably wasn't going to make it past 5 years old.

I KNOW, RIGHT!!??!! Who writes this stuff?? Don't they realize that there are emotional mommies out there like me that just DON'T NEED TO HEAR THAT STUFF???

Ok, rant over... back on to the topic at hand. Basically I began to think about how lucky I am. I have two healthy happy and AMAZINGLY beautiful children (inside and out), I have an absolutely wonderful, and supporting husband. I have a beautiful home, a supportive family, work that I ADORE... what more could I possibly ask for.

Here I am getting all worked up cause I have too many clients and so much work that I can't even handle it and life could just be soooo much worse. I LOVE my clients! I am one lucky girl! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!

3 comments:

Kelly & Larry said...

Hello my darling Jillian,

I saw the same program and I am right there with you!!
I have had lots of time while I have been off to reflect on how very lucky we all are to have what we have, I think we are all only human and just take life a little bit for granted!!
I am not a religious person by any means, but they do say God only gives us what we can handle?? Well between watching that program and thinking about my dear friends Ab & Dave, maybe that is true but I say screw him/her sometimes!!
I think the same goes to, "You get what you deserve"
Well Jill you are getting what you deserve & I am so proud of you knowing that you do apppreciate what you have in your life & what you have truly is a beautiful thing!!
Keep doin what your doin, and being who you are being!
Keep enjoying what you have come to learn/know best bringing the best out of people's lives & loved ones through "Your Eyes" (Camera)!
Luv ya Honey
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart beautiful girl!
And just remember Honey, it's "OK" to feel overwhelmed sometimes. If we didn't, we'd be doing everything by rote and noticing and appreciating nothing!
You have an amazing capacity for challenge and overcoming all the odds and that's exactly why you have the wonderful things in your life that you have.....because you earned them!!!!
So now you can get back to work!haha
Love you so much Darlin', Gram
XOX XOX

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks Gram and Auntie Kel! You guys are two of my biggest supporters and while I'm being all enlightened and emotional, I have to say I appreciate you both more than either of you will ever know!
Thank you both for all the kind words you write on my blog every time I post... I am so lucky to have to two of you!!
Love you both so much!!
Jill