Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, October 8, 2007

My New Baby!


Today I got my new baby... the Canon 40D!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am to take advantage of this new technology! The 9 point auto focusing, the 6.5 fps, 10.1 megapixels, weatherproofing, and bigger, more solid body frame. There's other things that I'm so excited about too... these are just the tip of the iceberg with this camera.

I am soooooo excited!!! I'm going to be teaching Ted how to get a manual exposure on my old camera... so watch out... they'll be two of us now!! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Darlin'!Obviously all that hard work pays off, huh?
Well, I'll be looking for bigger and better things now, you know!!
haha And my gawd, if Ted's getting into it too....the sky's the limit!
Seriously Honey....that's so great.
I can't wait to see what you come up with now!
Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks Gram! I'm pretty excited about it... popped outside today to give her a test drive. Will post the pics later!
WoohoO! It's just going to make me job so much easier as far as noise goes...sooo much less grain! YEY!!
So when are you and Pop going to pose for me?!?!

Kelly & Larry said...

Hey Jill,

I am soooooo jealous!!
Can't imagine the possiblities?
Well good on Ted, before we know it Ash will be in there like a dirty shirt! Ha Ha
Can't wait to see some of your new work, I am so happy for you Jill you so deserve it!!
Keep me posted, if & when you get a minute as I am sure you will be practically sleeping with that new puppy!! Ha Ha
Lovin you to pieces!
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo