Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye 2007!!!

Wow! I just can't believe that this year is over in 11 hours! It was filled with so many great memories but I know that so much more is to come.
Let's see....

My babies turned one year old and 3 years old (how crazy is that!?). Makes me kinda sad that we're done with that whole baby period in our lives but at the same time, I am so excited to move on and do things that you just can't do when you're tugging along baby gear, bottles, formula, and a baby. Still, every night I go into Jakey's room, and I watch him sleep for a few minutes cause in 2008 the crib will disappear and that's it! No more babies for Ted and I. Wow. Just crazy. It went so fast.

And of course!! I started my photography business that is thriving and doing wonderfully thanks to my amazing clients! Every day I thank god that I have such a supportive husband that has made my dream of photography and working for myself and staying home with my kids come true! Can't wait to see what 2008 will bring to Jillian Kirby Photography.

Oh! And we bought our first house! How proud are we?!?! This isn't it... we won't stay here forever. But its' just another stepping stone to get to where we want to be.

Ashleigh started school. That was a zinger. How on earth is my little girl old enough to go to school??? But she did and she's just excelling. We are just so proud of her!

Jakey learned to walk and a few months later had his first birthday in our new house. That was such a great party and I'm so glad so many people were here to share it with us.

Anyways, I know there's so much more but I don't want to drag it on! 2008 will bring more birthdays, more success and more happiness I know! We're looking forward to the birth of our second niece or nephew in 2008 (well, ya never know... there's still 11 hours left in 2007!!).

I sure hope that all of you have a wonderful 2008 and we hope to see you all very soon!

Happy 2008 Everyone,
Love,
The Kirby's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes my Darlin', 2007 was an eventful year for you as I am sure 2008 and every year following will be! So, just enjoy each special moment as it comes because the years will fly by so quickly you'll wonder how you went from newlyweds to middle age to senior citizens in such a short time! And if I know you, you'll record all the memorable moments one way or another to be able to look back on and enjoy all over again.
So Happy, Happy New Year Darlin's
and may 2008 be more memorable and more prosperous for you and your beautiful family!
With all my love, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all your achievements of 2007 Jillian!
You should be so very proud of yourself!! And Yes you do have a wonderful husband, but birds of a feather do flock together!! Ha Ha
You have both made such a wonderful family for each other and it shows in all your incredible photo's and sparkle in your beautiful babies!! And I know you are sad to see your babies grow up, but they will always be your little babies and they will offer something new and exciting with every year to come!!
You will miss every year that passes but knowing you, you will bring every moment alive in your photo's and Ash & Jake will be ever so grateful to you!!
Keep doing what your doing!!
And I am sure 2008 will be great!!
Love you to pieces Jilly Bill!!
Auntie Kelly
xo xo xo xo