Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Introducing Ashleigh's New Blog!!!

My girl got a camera for Christmas... FINALLY! She has been asking for one for MONTHS (ever since she saw the commercial on treehouse). So we've decided to give Ash her own blog where she can upload her pictures and share them with everyone.

Be sure to check it out periodically and add it to your Favorites!

They're already pretty artsy if I do say so myself!! :)

www.ashleighkirby.blogspot.com



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh Elizabeth or should I say A E (Arts & Entertainment) WOW are you an awesome photographer, just like mommy. I can't wait for you to take a picture of Grammie & Grandpa to put on our fridge. How much do you charge? I will have to give you money for your piggy bank. I am so happy Santa brought you a digital camera. You must have been a VERY good girl. We love you tons and tons.. can't wait to see you.. DON'T forget your camera..

Anonymous said...

Oh Ash, You are so clever....just like your Mommy! I'm so proud of you!! I can't wait to see some more of your pictures. Pretty soon, you'll be helping Mom at her shoots! Are you allowed to take your camera to school to take pictures of your friends and your teacher? If you can't take it to school, maybe you can take it to the playground where you meet your friends. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find lots of good stuff to take pictures of! And don't forget Jake!
Love you so much Sweetie!
Your very proud Gigi XOX

Jillian Kirby said...

I've read the comments to Ash and she is soooo happy with herself!!
Keep checking in to see her photos!
Jill