Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Tree Hunting

Off to Giesbrecht's we went, as we do every year! I thought I wanted another Noble... Ted insisted that last year I said I was going back to the Douglas... Of course, I thought I was right and we went with the Noble... he was right.
Ah well!! It still looks beautiful!



Here's Grandpa with his two biggest fans off to pick the perfect tree!




Jakey is such a Grandpa's Boy... he won't go to anyone else! Not even me!!





We ran into my mom Arif and Shakeel! What a coincedence!





SUCCESS!!! The first year that Ash hasn't been absolutely TERRIFIED of Santa... and this Santa was creepy to boot!!




And of course no photoshoot can go without one of Ash's gorgeous photos! Check out the chapped lips... ouch!





Here's THE ONE! We decorated it tonight and I didn't get any pictures... can you believe it?!?!? I plan on getting some shots tomorrow night with the kids thought. I think it was just too much in one day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I just read that I WAS RIGHT??? Hold on let me shake my head and read this again!!! LOL...
Regardless....Ash picked the tree and she loves it...and so far Jakey hasn't climbed it or pulled it down on himself.....Christmas is off to a good start!!!!

Kelly and Larry said...

Great job Ted, awesome tree!!
What "NO" custome!
I think next year an "ELF" costume just like "Will Farells" would just top of the tree hunting perfectly!! LOL
Awesome photo's as usual Jill!!
Have fun doing the decorations
Look forward to seeing pictures!
Luv Auntie Kel
xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of everyone Jill....except you! Weren't you there?
The tree looks beautiful, can't wait to see the pictures of it decorated. You're way ahead of us, Gord hasn't found the "perfect" tree yet! haha
Hope you're all feeling better now.
Love, hugs and kisses to all from Gram XOX XOX XOX