Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MmmmMMMmmmm.....

A new fan of Nutella has just been born!! In case you don't know what it is... it's like peanut butter, but made with hazelnuts instead of peanuts and tastes more like chocolate than anything else. Oh yeah, it's GOOD!

Anyways, Ash is at school making gingerbread men today so I thought Jakey could have a treat: cinnamon raisin bagel with nutella on it.

I think he liked it...











... Down to the last drop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is so worthy of a comment!! LOL
Talk about thank you Mommy
"I think I love you"
"Lets do this again!!" Ha Ha
Can you hear me laughing out Loud!!
Just priceless!!
Luv & Kisses & all that stuff!!
Auntie Kelly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I think Auntie Kelly said it all!!!
ha ha

Picture perfect again!!!
Love, Gram
XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Once again PICTURE PERFECT... how absolutely georgous is this little boy??? This should be on a billboard as all of your photography should be... he is just squeezable...a true Kirby, Chocolate, chocolate, MORE chocolate... YOU are just incredible your pictures never cease to amaze me.. these are "priceless" Thanks for once again making my day.. LOVE GK

Anonymous said...

And you say he isn't as photogenic as Ash. Well I'd say those are pretty priceless photos Jill!! What a munchkin!!
Love,
MOM