Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, December 14, 2007

I Love You Too!

Every night after my babies' are asleep, I go into their rooms, pull the covers over them, turn out the night lights and give them each kisses on their heads.... a ritual I LOVE and will surely miss when they're grown and gone.

Tonight, as I kissed Ash, I whispered in her ear, "Mommy loves you baby". And as I turned to walk back out of her room, I hear " I love you too mommy" in her sweet little tiny voice.

Best sound in the world. I have no idea how five little words can make you so happy to your core... but they do! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill: That will never change, only grow stronger if that is possible. My heart still leaps when one of my sons say I Love You Mom. It makes my heart so happy that you and Ted are such wonderful parents and are truly enjoying and cherishing everyone of these precious moments.Wait until you hear it from your grandchild. it is a whole new emotinal level that cannot be described.GK

Anonymous said...

Jill, isn't it so true. It just melts your heart doesn't it. I think to because of the innocence of them you know it's right from their hearts too. Enjoy them my dear, before you know it they will be grown up and on their own. I remember being told that and thinking yea,yea. And now they are and I don't know how it happened so fast. The consolation though is having precious and beautiful grandbabies that throw their little arms around your neck and are so excited when they see you. Luv, Auntie Wendy xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, that is so beautiful. I can just picture the scene and both of your beautiful faces.
And trust me, your love just grows with them. I know that that doesn't seem possible right now, but you'll see.
Keep doing what you're doing Baby...enjoying every minute with them.
Lovin' you so much, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Wow you just put a great big, I remember when lump in my throat!!
Never let it go as you know there's not quite a feeling like it and before you know it you'll be saying what I say "I would do it all over again in a heart beat"
I don't know where the time goes?
One wonderful blessing is that you do get wonderful Grand Babies out of the life ballgame!!
Just remember know matter how old they get it feels just as good to here "I Love you Mom"
Luv & stuff
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo xo