Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Graycen's Turning One!!!

It was our friends' (Tim and Kim) son's first birthday today and I took the kids to the party!! Oh my gosh he is cute!! How time flies eh? Click HERE to see the pics from his baby shower just under a year ago! My how he has changed!! (And thank god, so have my photography skills!!).

Here is the little man breaking into his cake... his first experience with sugar!!!
Enjoy! (Just click on the image to get a closer view).





















And this is the view from their front windows and deck... I could stare at it all day!
Happy Birthday Graycen!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was one of the babies that you couldn't help but say WOW what a beautiful baby, and has looked like a boy since day one. NOW what a big boy, and still ADOREABLE.. looks like he rather enjoyed his first experience with sugar.. my how time flies. Thanks for sharing.. and your view pictures is exceptional.. I would like to hang it in my home.. it is georgous GGK