Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, January 28, 2008

And Here is My Little Angel!

Auntie Kelly bought this cute little pink Ariel shirt and matching black tutu with sparkles for her... OMG!! She wore that thing EVERY SINGLE DAY for 6 months! I mean, it took a beating! I literally had to rip it off her body to wash it. It was a fight every time!!

So it's definitley too small for her now... not to mention, it's pretty rough shape! So guess what Ash got for Christmas from Auntie Kel?!? You guessed it! A new Ariel shirt and a new tutu and this time... WINGS!

So, I got her to pose for me and out of the 96 pictures, this is the only one that turned out semi non-corny. She's such a poser now! LOL
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Kelly and Larry said...

Well my dear little Ashley you really do look like "Mommy's Little Angel"
Could you possibly get any cuter!!
Thank you for posing and sharing for all the world to see how truly precious you are!!
Hope your new wings make you "Fly"
Love
Auntie Kelly

Anonymous said...

What do I compliment first?????
Your photography or the beauty of
your daughter?????
Oh Jill, that is just so beautiful!
Auntie Kelly definitely knows an
angel when she sees one!!!

Love, Gram
XOX XOX

cathy said...

She is beautiful, and the shot is marvelous!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture Jill! She's a little angel and I'm so proud to say she's my grandaughter, and I'm so proud of you for doing what you do!!Ashleigh is a lucky little girl to have such a devoted mommy! Keep them coming!
Love you lots!
MOM