Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Random shots of my kiddos!

We were playing in the kids' rooms yesterday and this is how it went!






YES, that IS Jake putting on high heel shoes. You should see the shots I took after this one! HILARIOUS!... but probably not suitable for this blog! ha ha!



Whatever Ash does, Jake has to do... and whatever Ash has, Jake has to have.



My little milk mouth baby!



And this is Ash's new "I will plaster on a fake smile just to make mommy happy" smile. ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Just fabulous!! I say you have to frame the one of Jakey in his heels and hang it in his room!! Ha Ha
Keep them coming!
Luv Auntie Kel

Anonymous said...

No one can make me burst out laughing or bring a tear as quickly as you can Jill!
Thankyou for making my day again!!!
Hugs and kisses to you all!
Love, Gram XOX XOX

Anonymous said...

Aww, Jakey is going to have a sensitive side. How sweet is he!!
They are both growing up like crazy! These pics. really show it!!
Kisses and hugs to you all!!
Love,
MOM