Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ooooh! I can't wait!!

We're going to have our first real visit with Baby Reid tomorrow!! He'll be a week old. I can't wait! Hopefully they'll let me snap a few pics and I'll be sure to post them on the blog.

We're also going to Graycen's first birthday party on Sunday so I'm sure my camera will be with me. You can look forward to those photos as well!

I also just bought white seamless paper and am trying to perfect it before my boutique shoot. I'll post some Ash/Jake shots of those soon as well!

Just thought I'd update! :)

3 comments:

Kelly and Larry said...

Hey Jill,

Well I am sure if your camera is not on fire with your visit with Baby Reid his Mommy & Daddy will be truly disappointed!!
Loof forward to seeing the Jake/Ash boutique shoots!!
Still waiting for my picture of Ash in her Fairy skirt & Wings!!
Have a great day!!
Luv Auntie Kel

Anonymous said...

good thing he looks like his mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Your Auntie Kel is ABSOLUTELY right, they would never expect you to come to visit and work, but they would be DELIGHTED with having a famous baby photographer do some shots.. I can't wait as I want nothing but the BEST for my grandchildren.. can't wait can't wait. the good thing he looks like his mom comment MUST have come from his uncle Ted. As you know he is the spitting image of his dad and big sis.