Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ash is Famous!!

I've been looking into this charity I came across and it seems just amazing. I can't wait to get started with it! It's a group of photographers trying to halt child abuse by bringing a realization to the world around us of how precious and amazing childhood really is through their photos.

So I was on their blog the other day and the founder of the charity put a call out for photos of children and their cameras. Well I have TONS of those!! So I sent one in of Ash and her little subject... You have to check it out... too cute!!

Click HERE and scroll down a bit!! The entry is titled "The Assistant".

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! That is the sweetest thing! She is even taking feet pics!
WTG ASH!

Anonymous said...

We knew that girl was bound for greatness!!!

Love, Gram XOX

Kelly and Larry said...

OK That is just awesome!!!
OK, not that you don't have enough on your plate, I was thinking you should be teaching kiddo's to be future photographers!!
Who would be more perfect than you!!
Just precious stuff Jill!!
Luv Auntie Kel