Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Four Kiddos!

Today I had four kids! I had my two, and then I had Logan (the little boy that I will be babysitting) and Emily (Ash's best friend). We took a little walk to the park and we had some good fun! (Though, I think we'll stick to the backyard when Ted's not with us!!).


Emily climbing the monkey bars.



Logan sitting in the wagon.




Ash on the way to the park.




Jakey and his little buddy Logan.

4 comments:

tracey said...

great pics..and to think if you didn't bring your camera... ;)
t

cathy said...

Four is easy ;D

Looks like a wonderFULL day!

Hope Walls said...

Cathy, you're hilarious lol

(tracey - we don't have cameras; we have removable memory recording eyeballs that function as parts of our bodies...)

Jillian - I am still insanely jealous of your weather. We still need mitts to run to the store and the winter boots are still sitting at the door *just in case* is snows (which it will, because this is Alberta... lol)

Jillian Kirby said...

Oh yuck Hope!! Gross!
Well it was snowing here this week... crazy eh?? But it would snow for a couple hours in the morning and then proceed to warm up to 10 degrees in the afternoon... strange weather!!