Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Just got home from a photography seminar in Seattle and it was really great. I went down with a new friend of mine who also does photography, Tracey L Heppner. I sort of took from it what I wanted and left a whole lot more, know what I mean? I think you definitely have to establish your own style and your own way to work with your clients. The speaker said that she does 10 sessions a day!!! That is insane to me... how on earth does she find the time to interact with her clients and get to know them and form that relationship?!? That's part of why I love my job... the people, the families!

But there's basics of lighting, posing and many other things that are universal for most forms of photography and from that, I did get a lot out of it. It was a nice little getaway and I would definitely do it again!!
Here's the essential "roadtrip two head photo" that we took! I think Tracey has a WAY better one, so Tracey if you're reading this, send it my way!!
J


1 comment:

Kelly and Larry said...

Sounds very interesting!!
NICEEEEEEEE shot Jill!!
You look so pretty!!
Love Auntie Kel
xo