Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today I'm Thankful for...

... the most amazing husband in the world. He's my best friend, my confident, my coach, my love, my support, my rock and my #1 fan. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He cooks, he cleans, he baths the children, plays with the children, puts them to bed and loves them to bits.

(He's the best father in the world too!)

He's kind and sensitive, caring and loving. He's hilarious and makes me laugh like no one else can. He makes me feel like I'm the best photographer in the world... well, the best everything really. And the most important thing... this guy gets me... he GETS ME! And not a lot of people do... but he does. And he loves me for it. And I love him for it.

This morning, he let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed... chocolate chip pancakes with banana and strawberries, orange juice and milk... mmmmmm!

He's the best.... Love you my big man!


Sorry for the crappiness of this photo but I was jumping in and out of my office so that he wouldn't see me taking the photo... he finally did see me, and the next photo after this was of his big white a$$!! LOL

7 comments:

Hope Walls said...

~smirk!~

AmberW said...

Too sweet :D

Anonymous said...

Honey, what's so awesome is that the two of you "GET" each other!
and appreciate each other!! That is so rare in a relationship and I'm so glad that you two have that!
And to have it and "know" it is even better!!! 'Bless you both!!!

Lovin' ya lots, Gram
XOX XOX XOX

Carol Kerfoot said...

Buuwwahhhhhahah I want to see the white part...

Jillian Kirby said...

Oh no you don't!! Trust me on THAT one!! LOL

Carol Kerfoot said...

HHAHAHHHHAAAAA Do you mind if I add you to my links?

Jillian Kirby said...

Of course not! And can I add you?