Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In My Own Little World...

I just want to tell all my friends and family that I love you all! I am so sorry that I've been MIA the last few months (ok... maybe more than a few). I am so shocked at how well my little photo business is doing and so thankful! I am humbled at how many people love my work and want me to take photos of their babies.

Having said that, I haven't had much time for any of my friends or family and I want you all to know that I miss you and think about you all the time! Sitting here in my office editing my fingers off, I always think of you and the things I miss out on sometimes. But I know it will all get easier once I figure a few more things out and I'll be back around taking pictures of all of YOU again!! :)

Overwhelmed, exhausted, unorganized, amazed, proud... a few words to explain how I feel lately. Will talk to you all very soon!
J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh migod Honey, to think that you took the time to send that note to your family and friends (read FANS), is just amazing to me!!!
We are all so proud of you and all you accomplish, I can't even begin to say!
Bless your heart for thinking about US!!!
Lovin' you so much Darlin',
Gram XOX XOX XOX

Jillian Kirby said...

Well you're on the top of that "Friends and Family" list Gram!
We'll be back out to see you very soon!
Love you so much!

Kelly and Larry said...

Well my Jilly Billy,

Gram could not have summed it up better!!!
You are such a completeness to this family and to yours!
I know I could not love you more!!
I can consider myself so lucky to have such an amazing person & neice in my world!
Just keep doing what you are doing
we are all so beyond proud of you!
Luv Auntie Kel
p.s your #1 fan

Hope Walls said...

I know the feeling. It's so hard to find balance.