Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....

Boy this summer has been fun filled!! I have soooo many things to blog about it's not even funny. With Ted being off this summer awaiting shoulder surgery, I decided to take about half the clients I normally do so we could go away. We wanted to make sure that we were getting use out of our trailer and I tell ya, it's the best thing we've ever bought! I am so happy with it and I'm so glad we have it... we've taken it on 5 hour trips to Penticton for 5 days and 20 minute trips to Maple Ridge for one night! It's definitely our home away from home. LOVE it!

I can't remember if I mentioned this yet, but I went and bought a point and shoot... I just found that I wasn't bringing my "big camera" along with me to places... and moments were flooding by and I was missing them. I think I just wanted to leave work at home. But with this point and shoot, memories can be saved by quick snapshots now and I still have them, no need to process every single image!

Anyways, where to start... yes, our Penticton trip... well, we headed up there for a few days with our great friends Leigh and Brian and their girls Emily and Michaela and our other friends Kim and Glen and their little boy. It was a great time and we did everything from swimming in the lake, to playing ping pong, to doing the channel (all 4 kids in tow!!) to swimming in the pool. Good times!

Jake is OBSESSED with coloring right now... and man he is GOOD at it for his age. He holds the crayon right and tries so hard to stay in the lines... all things that Ash didn't do until her second year of preschool! Here he is coloring in the trailer! :)



He LOVES jumping into the pool to me or Ted... I'll upload a video of it later.



Having fun in Skaha Lake!


"Cutie Ethan" as the kids call him was having a great time in his crab floatie!


Yeah.... this is Clark Griswald and his buddy walking down to the lake... we had to bring our truck... we had more floaties than people to float on them.




Can't wait till next year!!!

No comments: