Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Emily's Birthday/ SWIMMING!!!!

Ash's little best friend Emily had her party this weekend. I usually don't bring my camera to birthday parties but Em's grandma asked me to take a couple shots of Em in her dress so I thought I'd post a few from the party. We got there at 4pm, when my children promptly jumped in to the pool... at 9pm they had only stepped out once to have some cake. FIVE straight hours in the pool... they are little fishes!!!! TOO CUTE!

Happy Birthday Em!!!







Jake tried to get out of the pool in a huge hurry and fell flat on his face... hence all the mud in this next picture... but that's not why he's crying... he was so upset cause he thought he wasn't getting a piece of cake!! LOL








1 comment:

Kristy said...

What a SERIOUSLY fun pool! I LOVE IT!Fun pics...
I wish I was at the party :)
Kristy