Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The First Love of Jake's Life....


.... besides ME of course!!! LOL

My little man Jake has a bit of an infatuation, shall we call it, with his little Polly Pocket sized doll - Ariel. This little 3 inch doll started out in Ashleigh's collection of Polly's and hasn't seen the group since. My sweet little guy decided that this doll "looked like momma" and hasn't let her go. (I know... doesn't it make your heart melt?!?!?!?!).

He brings her to playdates, on sleepovers at the grandparents, on camping trips, to swimming... just everywhere! I do not lie when I tell you that Ted and I have spent the better part of the last 8 months looking for Ariel. Occasionally he will put Ariel down while temporarily distracted and when he clues in minutes later that she's gone, he loses his mind!! LOL

If you see my little man, no doubt, you will see her too...

5 comments:

Sheilah said...

omg Jill thats just too damn cute!!

Jillian Kirby said...

I think so! LOL

Unknown said...

TOO cute. Your little guy just says and does the best stuff ever!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh....just LOVE this guy - Auntie Jessica just thinks he is so darned cute! He has such a good heart - just like big sister....did I metion that I adore her too :)

Love Auntie Jes

Anonymous said...

Jill that is so sweet. I think little boys always do have a soft spot for their Mommy's and tend to be more open about it. Enjoy my dear, it's just too precious and they grow up so fast.
Luv, Auntie Wendy xo