Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

6 Things

I was tagged by Cathy.

The meme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry


So...Here is 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.


1. I'm a speed demon. I have a total lead foot... except when the kiddos are in the car of course!
2. I bite my nails... always have.
3. I have three scars on my body from various accidents resulting in stitches... all from under the age of 9.
4. In the last 5 years, I've already realized most of my life goals that I set in my early 20's. I have had to create new ones. :)
5. My best friend and I have been friends since Kindergarten (25 some odd years!). She then married my cousin and now her daughter and my daughter are blood relations. I find this to be a VERY cool fact in my life.
6. I never played softball.... I have always regretted that.

I now tag:
Sarah
Carol
Auntie June
Shannon
Tracey
Hope

Woo, that was hard... I've come to the realisation that not a lot of my friends have blogs... come guys! Get out there... create yourself a blog!! Yeah. Cause that's all I need... more excuses to procrastinate!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OK, but I don't have anyone to tag. All my blogger friends have been tagged already!

Carol Kerfoot said...

oh oh.... I just saw this!