Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Monday, May 26, 2008

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That's me screaming at the top of my lungs like a 10 year old little girl!!!!!

The most dreamiest most wonderful most talented boy band EVER CREATED is coming on tour to Vancouver.. that's right girls, New Kids on The Block is back together and coming to a coliseum near you!

Omg... I knew one day I would regret throwing away my NKOTB sleeping bag and tee shirts. Still have all my tapes and Jordan Knight barbie doll though.... phew!

And just for a good ol' blast from the past...




O MY GAWD!!! Joey is to DIE FOR!!!!

Hey Jes, that reminds me... I think Joey's birthday is coming up... we should probably start planning his party! ;)
(Inside joke!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll byt the cake!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I think we may be the only ones engaging in blog comments about this - LOL.

Crap...I LOVE this. We will have a great night lady :)

Jessica

cathy said...

That is hilarious!!

AmberW said...

I want to gooooooooooooooooo!

Jillian Kirby said...

Don't be so sure Jes! There are a LOT of us "in the closet" NKOTB fans out there!!!

Amber! You need to do it for your inner pre-teen!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so OUT of the closet! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cathy said...

They were before my time LOL...UH OH...my old age is showing...

Jillian Kirby said...

LOL Cathy!! Yeah, if you were a 10-12 year old girl around 1989 - 1991 you were absolutley a NKOTB fan! But you were probably the teenager rolling your eyes at us! LOL

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe we rode the geek train all the way to backstage pass!!!!! LOL

Jillian Kirby said...

YAHOO BABY!!!!

Childhood dream #28 completed... CHECK!

Carol Kerfoot said...

In 1991 well I was.... OK lets just say that I am a Bay City Rollers Fan LOL LOL LOLLLLLL

Jillian Kirby said...

Bay City WHO!?!?!?



KIDDING!!! LOL

Hope Walls said...

Which one is Joey? I think in the time of NKOTB I was listening to Madonna, Wham!, Soft Cell, and Howard Jones... lol