Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photos of ME!

My good friend Shannon of Monkey Oranges Photography took me out last night and we did a shoot for my website. I needed some nice photos that I could put on my website and blog so we went down to Fort Langley and then to this awesome field we found on the way home.

I just love them! You can check the sneak peek out on her blog:
www.monkeyoranges.typepad.com
While you're there be sure to check out the rest of her work... she really is a talented and amazing photographer!

Thanks Shannon!! I had so much fun with you as usual! Can't wait for our next "sugar high"!!

8 comments:

Kelly and Larry said...

Well those pictures are just speechless material!!
My dear Jillian you are so amazing beautiful!
I have tears in my eyes just looking at you!
I am so proud of you!
And love you with all my heart!!
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Jill, how beautiful!!!
Tell your friend that she's just about as good a photographer as you are! But after all, look at the subject she had to work with!!!

Lovin' ya lots,
Gram XOX XOX

cathy said...

Shannon did a FABULOUS job! That will be so hard to pick just one! Use them all. I said that on her blog. People will want to get to know you, and photos can do that! Awesome! Awesome. Cannot wait to see them on your site.

Shannon said...

Thanks Jill! But like Gram says, not hard when your subject is so beautiful!

Sarah said...

Those are beautiful photos Jill! Great job Shannon.

Anonymous said...

OMG, they are YOU, your friend did a great job. The daughter I always wanted, and didn't even have to toliet train...MAN OH MAN does my son have fantastic taste. They are "modelish" is that a word??? can't wait to see the others. THE UNBIASED GrammieK

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Jill! You look flippin beautiful!! I LOVE the one of you in the pink with your hair down peeking out from behind the tree. You look absolutely AMAZING!!

SHA-WING!! hahaha

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks guys! I love them too!! I'm getting the files tonight so I'll be sure to post my very favorites! ;)