Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vegas is Catching Up...

I am just flat EXHAUSTED this morning. My eyes, my muscles, my brain... everything. I feel like I am a big ball of mush. And the worst part... there's so much to do! So much laundry, so much editing, so much cleaning, so much work. ugh.

Ok... shake it off! Enough with the pity party!! Sheesh!! Ok... because no post is good without a photo, here's a shot of Jakey in the hat I got him at the ESPN zone in Vegas. In case you can't read it, it says "Future Highlight". :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the comment will be....
"Aw shucks, it was nothin', ya just do what ya gotta do!"

His proud Gigi
XOX XOX

P.S. Jillian, everything gets done
eventually and it won't be
the end of the world if it
doesn't!!!
xox

Anonymous said...

Kelsey and I are soooo tired too! The hat looks awesome on Jake :)