Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My 2008 Goals

Well I'm closing down my other blog so I thought I would transfer my 2008 goals post over here. Just because my blog is closing down, doesn't mean I'm not trying to reach all these goals. I just don't have the time to continue updating both blogs anymore. Thanks to all that visited my blog and continued to support me through it! :)

1. Lose 28 pounds... Get back down to my pre-pregnancies weight.

2. De-STRESS... Buy the book Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.

3. Time Management... Create some sort of daily schedule and stick to it!

4. Learn to Say No... I'm not superwoman, and I CAN'T do everything.

5. 4 Shoots a Month.... and STICK TO IT!! (Of course, exceptions here are time-sensitive shoots).

6. Save $$$... Cut out the frivolous spending. This means fast food, slurpees, etc. (see goal #1)

7. Me Time! ... Find some time for me (may take on the form of nightly walking/jogging).

8. Get SLEEP... no more 2am nights.

9. Photograph for fun... Not just work.

10. Slow down... take it all in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got the right idea Honey....
please try to stick to it!!!!

Love, Gram
XOX XOX

Kelly and Larry said...

You Go Girl!!
Just keep being you & thanks for sharing your Blog & yourself!!
Luv ya to bits!
Auntie Kel
xo

cathy said...

You can do it Jill! Go for it!

I hear you on the too many blogs to maintain!! LOL

Cathy