Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Does Anyone Know How to Knit?!?!

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out if I know anyone who knows how to knit. My Nana did (and attempted to teach me) but she's since passed and I don't think I know anyone else. I'm trying to find someone to knit me a wool cocoon type thing for my newborn photography. They're pretty small and I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to do.

If anyone can knit or knows anyone that could possibly do this (I'd pay!!), please message me and I'll email you a picture of what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much!
J

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My Mom knits. I don't know if you have ever noticed all the blankets and sweaters Kaylum is always in. Those are her making.
Send me a pic and I can forward it to her and see if she could tackle the job.

Jillian Kirby said...

Oh you rock Sarah!! I have the picture in with another woman that someone contacted me about. If she can't do it, I'll be begging your mom!! :)

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hey honey:
I may know of a girl that could do it for you. Let me know if you can't find someone.
Love,
MOM