Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sky Blue Seamless Paper

Here's some pics of the kids with the new blue background I just got. I've got lots of ideas to work with this!... mainly with boys, but I think little girls would look really cute on it too! (I have a pink one coming too!!).














This is the closest thing I can come to a good shot of the two of them together.... ugh.
(They were dancing if you're wondering!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a POSTER BOY for sports...and bumbs, and dancing,, his sister is pretty picture perfect tooooo... not prejudiced at ALL...GGK

cathy said...

I love the sky blue background! So magical, and the kids aren't too bad either ;D

Seriously awesome...cannot wait to see the pink! Need a model lol?!

Anonymous said...

Awe Jill....those are great!

Love, Gram XOXOX

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm really loving the sky blue... I had a shoot yesterday with a 6 month old (on my photography blog) and I JUST LOVE IT!

And yes Cathy!! I can ALWAYS use a model... especially one of your cuties!! Question is... which one do I choose?!?!? :)

Kelly and Larry said...

The Blue is a "BEAUTIFUL THING"
Just Fabulous!!
Kiddo's aren't to shabby either!!
Can't wait to see your perfect pictures in "PINK"
Luv
Auntie Kel

Hope Walls said...

I love new backdrops. ~sigh~ It's like opening a Pandora's box sometimes, hey? lol

Jillian Kirby said...

Oh my gosh Hope... isn't that the truth!!!

Now I just have to get some decent lighting!