Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Lolli, A Girl and her Pain in the A$$ Little Brother...

I thought it would be cute to capture Ash licking on a lolli-pop with my new pink background... but of course, with Mr. Jake around, nothing is that easy!



At first he left us alone and was happy with his TimBit that I got him.



But quickly the TimBit was devoured and he spied the lolli!




....ok, FINE... ONE lick Jakey (cause she's such a nice sister!).



JAKE! I said ONE LICK!!! Let go!!




It's MY FRIGGIN' LOLLI !!!!! BACK OFF!!!!!

Disclaimer: No Jakey's were hurt in the making of these pictures. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK these HAFFFFTA go to the lollipop manfacturer... they are PRICELESSSSSS.....THIS COULD BE A WHOLE COMMERCIAL...poor little Jakie.. it brings back memories of the old ice cream caper at dino town... toooooooooooooo funny...

Sarah said...

OMG that is hilarious! I actually laughed out loud on that last pic! Great shots!

Jillian Kirby said...

Notice the smile on her face?!?! She's, oddly, enjoying this WAY too much! LOL

cathy said...

Oh my GOOD goodness! Cliff and I are laughing out loud! Can you hear us lol!!

PRICELESS!

PS LOVE the pink seamless backdrop!!!

Anonymous said...

Omigod....absolutely priceless!!!
How did you ever get that last shot???? You couldn't stage it that well!
You have to enter that shot SOMEWHERE!!!!

Love, Gram
XOX XOX

Hope Walls said...

OMG lol - HOWLING!!! I love the fist KAPOW! Girl power hehe! SHould have put him in a tutu and given him the lolly on the pink backdrop, then given big sister possession of the pics until his wedding day... ~snicker snicker!~

cathy said...

Jill,

The kids LOVE the photos!!

Jillian Kirby said...

Hmmmm.... GREAT IDEA Hope!! LOL

Tricia said...

ok THAT was WAY too funny for words !!!!!!!!!!!! great photos! and super cute kids Jill.

Take care
Tricia

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! That is hilarious Jill.
I really did laugh out loud!!! My little munchkins!How adorable are they!!!
You're too good Jill!!
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that pic. of Ashleigh with th lollipop!! Could you send it to me??
Thanks hon,
MOM

Carol Kerfoot said...

Seriously WAY too funny!!! LOVE the last shot. It will be at someones wedding I am sure!!! LOL LOL LOL

Jillian Kirby said...

Thanks everyone! I STILL can`t look at it without cracking up!!