Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Friday, February 1, 2008

He's Home!!

My Teddy's home!!!! He was in Ottawa on training for TWO WEEKS and it was the longest two weeks of MY LIFE! We've never been apart that long (no more than three days) and I was lost without him! It's true... absence makes the heart grow fonder... or maybe it just makes the heart remember what it forgets when life gets in the way. So on my way to pick him up from the airport, I heard this song and it is just so fitting for how I feel about him... I feel like the lyrics were written for me to sing to him... here they are:

If I only had two words left to say to you.
With my last breath I'd come face the truth to you.
You've never left my side, even when I fell behind.

Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you for sharing all your love and all your dreams.
Thank-you for every tear of happiness I've cried.
Thank-you for laying down beside me here tonight.

When I close my eyes, I say a prayer for one more day with you.
And when I wake, I embrace the one who pulls me through.
Who pulls me through the storm when I can't go on.

Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you for sharing all your love and all your dreams.
Thank-you, for every tear of happiness I've cried.
Thank-you for laying down beside me here tonight.

You've never let me down.
Its like you don't know how.
Thank-you, thank-you for the life you've given me.
Thank-you, for sharing all your love and all your dreams.
Thank-you. Thank-you.

Thank You by Johnny Reid

I just love it... if you haven't heard it, download it! It's beautiful!! Love you baby!! I'm so glad you're home!!

3 comments:

cathy said...

Yay for you! Yay for love!

Have a super weekend!

Kelly and Larry said...

So glad that your Man/Daddy is home!!
Love the song, everytime I hear it now guess who I'll be thinking about!!
Love how you Love Him!!
Enjoy each other!
Auntie Kel
xo xo xo

Hope Walls said...

I go nuts after just one night if Bill has to go out of town. I think after 2 weeks I'd be institutionalized... Welcome home, Hubby du Jillian!