Just click on the picture to see it bigger... Bigger is DEFINITELY better!!!! :)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a Special Day Today!

... and not just cause Jake pooped on the potty today!!! :)

It's Ted's and my third wedding anniversary! (5 years together total). Wow! I just can't believe we've been married that long already. It seems like we were living in the little rancher on the navy base just a few months ago. Here's a shot from when we were first together:





And then one from our wedding:


I don't have ANY recent pictures of us together (sucks sometimes to be the one behind the camera).


Boy oh boy! How life has changed but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love our little family we've created and I love our little life that we live day to day, no matter how hectic. Ted really is the love of my life. He truly makes all my dreams come true. I honestly don't know where I'd be without him. He is THE BEST father a girl could hope for her children and I'm just so happy for that. It's probably one of my proudest accomplishments in my life.

I love you so much hun! And I'm so happy we're in this together. I can't wait to grow old with you.
For Ted:

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

Ill get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
I'll kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

I'll need you
I'll feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the girl who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

- Adam Sandler

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop typing and go have some good loving with that husband of yours - its your anniversary...you should be extra generous tonight!

(this message funded by Ted Kirby)

Jes - happy anniversary!

Kelly and Larry said...

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus on day,
so I never have to live
without you!

---Winnie the Pooh

Keep lovin the way you love!!
And have a wonderful Anniversary to one of our favorite couples!
You both just beam each other!
Luv & hugs
Auntie Kelly & Uncle Larry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the top photo with you all glittery!

What did you do to celebrate besides cheer for poops in the potty! lol!!

Cathy

Jillian Kirby said...

LOL Cathy!
We didn't do anything yet. We're hoping to go out for dinner, etc. on Friday night.

Yep... the glittery days.... those are LONG gone!! LOL

Tricia said...

happy anniversary...you two look great together....Jill how is it that you still sook so great and young? you look the same as when you rocked the drive thru at Mc D's! (i guess some beauty is a classic beauty!)

Nice to "see" you again!
Tricia

Jillian Kirby said...

Awww... Trish! You're too sweet!! But looking the same as I did in high school isn't necessarily a good thing!! LOL

Nice to "see" you too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jillian:

You do look so beautiful!! You come by it honestly....hehehe And Ted looks damn handsome too!!
Love you guys!
MOM